This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Dubin Group
Our Philadelphia manufacturing client is seeking a Controller. They are a family owned business experiencing tremendous growth. They are a leading green manufacturer. Additionally, this client is one of the remaining American based manufacturers and takes great pride staying a USA based company.
In addition to a competitive salary, the company also provides healthcare, dental, and vision insurance coverage, along with long-term disability insurance, a profit sharing plan, and a 401(k) plan.
* Manage accounting team consisting of Cost Accountant, Staff Accountant, Bookkeepers, A/P and A/R clerks.
* Oversee and review all accounting transactions and daily accounting processing
* Responsible for all month-end closing process
* Reviews all Journal Entries
* Prepare financial statements
* Provides financial statement analysis
* Reviews and approves various account reconciliations
* Manages payroll process
* Special projects assigned by CFO
* 5-10years accounting experience with progressive career path
* 3+ years supervisory management and mentoring experience
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting
* Manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred
* Sound understanding & experienced in cost accounting.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & other Accounting software packages
* Able to work independently with little supervision
* Must be detail oriented, with great organizational skills
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage time sensitive projects
* Ability to analyze and solve problems