JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Since 1883, our client, Gretsch(R) Musical Instruments, has grown to produce some of the world's greatest drums and guitars over the span of four generations. We've recently partnered with them to assist them in identifying a Controller for their office in Pooler, GA.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assure accurate and efficient handling of Financial and Payroll Functions:
Including Daily Banking, Royalty Audits, Royalty Collections, Accounts Receivable Audits, Accounts Receivable Collections, Payroll and Employee Record Keeping.
Manage Month End Closings and all Month End Reports. Directing all team members.
Support Gretsch Ownership and Management Teams.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Knowledge and Minimum of eight years' experience in accounting in Public or Private Company
* International Bankingexperience a plus
* Experience creating budgets, collections and auditing.
* Knowledge of license agreements beneficial
* Excel Expert Level
* Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personalities worldwide.
* Must be self-directed, self-motivated and capable of achieving results with minimal supervision
* Excellent organizer
* Accountable: Takes 100% responsibility for accurate and reciprocal communication pro-actively (not - Didn't you read my email) High Standards
* 3 P's Pride, Passion and Persistence