Search Pro Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A dynamic growing client seeks a Controller for their team. Candidates with stable work history and leadership experience are encouraged to apply. Excellent benefits, reasonable hours, and competitive salary are a few reasons to continue reading.
Consolidations and Management Reporting:
* Responsible for monthly management reporting process.
* Review and analysis of consolidated financial statements
* Coordinating quarterly review and annual audit with external auditors
* Lead and/or assist with various technical accounting and research projects
* Managing general accounting, revenue accounting and cost/inventory accounting.
* Oversight of proper reconciliation of all G/L accounts and integrity of financial statements.
* Confirming proper treatment and compliance of all accounting transactions under US GAAP.
* Implement and monitor various corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
* Responsible for timely reporting and compliance of financial information.
* Provide leadership and training in various aspects of accounting.
* Assisting with various projects and acquisition/integration related activities
* Minimum 8years of related accounting and financeexperience in manufacturing.
* Hands-on experience in managing general accounting for multiple locations.
* Current knowledge and experience with various accounting standards, principles and pronouncements
* Bachelors degree in Accounting
* Certified Public Accountant Required