This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Client of Crawford Thomas Recruiting
* Reconcile General Ledger accounts and initiate corrective actions.
* Reconcile monthly bank statements.
* Manage external audit of financial, tax and employee benefits.
* Prepare and file annual business licenses for multiple locations.
* Prepare and file DOT pre-qualification applications & General Contractor licenses for multiple states.
* Prepare annual budget and review quarterly for discrepancies.
* Manage Accounts Payable and support Payroll Department.
* Accounting software support for all departments.
* Prepare daily cash report and post general ledger transactions.
* Prepare and file monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns (W-2, 1099 and 1095-C forms).
* Fund weekly payroll & payroll taxes and lend support to payroll department.
* Ensures that financial reports are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
* Ensures that all accounting functions, processes, and internal controls are accomplished as needed.
* Assists in implementing new procedures and miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
* Construction Experience preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting. CPA preferred.
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience as an assistant controller, controller or experience with a CPA firm.
* Work well with others.
* Organized, detailed, self-motivated, driven, and proven ability to multitask.
* Experience in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel (formulas, queries, pivot tables), and SQL Databases. Crystal Report writing a plus.
* Experience with Viewpoint Construction Software a plus.
$70k-$90k base + bonus + full time benefits