This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocal canduidates only! No relocation.
Must have experience in Manufacturing.
Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
* Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
* Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
* Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
* Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
* Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
* Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
* Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance - Masters Degree Preferred
CPA Certification Preferred