Controller of Restaurant Chain 8/9/2016
Mass Bay Staffing Group
North Andover, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONTROLLER OF RESTAURANT CHAIN
Our client a fast growing chain, is seeking an enthusiastic, hands-on, high energy, team player that can direct and maintain its accounting function. The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years in the hospitality industry.including at least a couple of years at the Controller level. In this highly visible role you will ensure effective internal controls over financial reporting, accurate and timely financial reports and safeguards over company assets. This professional will be responsible for the company's financial policies, its accounting practices, the conduct of its relationships with external auditors, the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Contribute to the fiscal soundness, operating effectiveness and regulatory compliance of the organization by developing processes and procedures to ensure delivery of accurate, timely and relevant financial information to management.
* Develop and maintain effective internal controls over financial reporting, including preparation of account reconciliations, supervisory review of transactions and staff training.
* Develop and maintain effective internal controls over transactions.
* Ensure accurate records by maintaining the company's system of accounts and maintain books and records on all company transactions and assets.
* Manage all aspects of cash management.
* Manage inter-company transaction process including reconciliation of all inter-company balances.
Compensation includes a competitive salary, with bonus opportunity