Controls Engineer 8/31/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EMD, Inc. (Electrical Manufacturing and Distributors, Inc.) was established in 1984 and currently serves the oil and gas market with automated control systems design, systems integration, electrical engineering, programming and control panel fabrication.EMD, Inc. currently has an opening for a Controls Engineer in San Antonio, TX.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CONTROLS ENGINEER:
* Design of control systems.
* Programming of control system using PLC and HMI software tools.
* Startup/Commissioning of control system (within continential US).
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONTROLS ENGINEER:
* Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science preferred but not required.
* Minimum 4years experience in control systems and startup/commissioning.
* Experience with pipeline and/or oil and gas processing a plus.
* Must be legal US Citizen
* Must be able to pass a criminal background screen
* Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
* Must have a valid driver's license
CONTROLS EQUIPMENT TO BE USED INCLUDE:
* Allen Bradley ControlLogix / CompactLogix / PLC5 / SLC500 / FactoryTalk / RSView (PLC/HMI)
* GE RX3i / RX7i / 90-30 / 90-70 / QuickPanel / iFIX / Cimplicity / Proficy (PLC/HMI)
* Siemens S7-300 / S7-400 / S5 / TI / WinCC / WinCCFlex / TIA (PLC/HMI)
* Schneider (SquareD) Modicon Quantum / ClearSCADA / (PLC/HMI)
* DeltaV (DCS)
* Wonderware InTouch / ArchestrA / System Platform / Win911 (HMI)
* OPC Systems SCADA (HMI)
* Oil and Gas Pipeline
* Gas Plant Processing
* Products Pipeline
* Hydraulic Fracturing Equipment
* Component Test Stands for US Air Force (includes weapons platforms such as F-35 / F-15 / F-16 / B-1 / B-2 )
* Competitive base salary base on experience ($80,000/year to $110,000/year).
* Health insurance
* 401(k) 5% matching
* Aggressive bonus program
* Paid Time Off / Personal Days
Job Type: Full-time