Controls Technician - Etna, OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
JOB DESCRIPTIONControls Technician
C&W Services, a division of Cushman & Wakefield, is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Services.
We are looking for a Controls Technician to perform troubleshooting and design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems at our Etna location!C&W Services offers:
* $22/hr. to $25/hr. depending on education & experience!
* Weekly Pay!
* Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
1 Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associates in Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred, but not required. Ability to obtain Journeyman's Electrical License upon state required qualifications being met.
2 2-5 years of Industrial experience and/or 2-5 years of education in Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred.
3 Must have a good working knowledge to include, but not limited to, the troubleshooting and repair of VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
4 Familiarization with AB PLC processers (CompactLogix and ControlLogix preferred) and input/output modules. Knowledge of other non-A&B control systems such as OPTO, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS would be a plus.
* Responsible for troubleshooting, design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems, act as a liaison for internal and external resources, and be on call as needed. This position will also provide proper training to the Technicians on device troubleshooting and Preventive / Predictive Maintenance.
* Perform assigned tasks to include, but not limited to, Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs, Control View HMI, OPTO Controllers, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS sort systems.
* Repairs to be performed in conformance with established standards. Assist in formulating standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
* Use AutoCAD to review, develop and maintain electrical schematic and conveyor layout drawings.
* Work with IT, FC Software and Operations Engineering to develop and update controls knowledge and training document for the facilities team.
Come work with our team! We are a hard-working, committed group of people who believe in delivering quality service to our client.
We love coming to work each day to help clients keep their facilities running in top condition with no downtime. Does this sound like something you'd like to be part of? Join us!About C&W Services
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at http://cwservices.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.