Convenience Store / Bistro Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Freedom Village Holland, MI 145 Columbia Avenue Holland , MI 49423
Job #: 048464e
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee the day-to-day operation of the convenience store by providing a clean, stocked and organized store for residents and guests
* Ensure the store is operational as scheduled according to Brookdale standards
* Assist in purchasing all food and nonfood items
* Keep the store clean and adheres to all health department criteria
* Assist in serving meals as necessary on a timely basis
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of experience preferred
* Current ServSafe Certification required
* Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148670.aspx'