Cook - Full Time - DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDavis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
This is a customer service position that requires a friendly, outgoing person with the ability to communicate effectively. Position requires an employee with basic knife skills, basic culinary skills and is knowledgeable in maintenance and operation of all kitchen equipment. This position requires an employee with good organizational skills; ability to follow a recipe and make recipe conversions accurately required. Will be required to plan for food production of shift and production for two to three days ahead.
* Current Davis County food handler's permit is required.
* Current ServSafe certification and local health department certification required.
* Prior food service experience is preferred, but not required.
* Ability to push food carts and remain on feet for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
* Must be a team player and willing to cross train other duties in the department.
* Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital\'s medical staff.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Dietary Nutrition
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled