This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part-Time | Typically 11am-7pm, occasional morning shifts
Brookdale Madison West 413 S Yellowstone Dr Madison, WI 53719
Job #: 057176c
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Forget the late nights and frozen food. As a Brookdale cook you'll join a team of kitchen pros, making meals from scratch on a set schedule that lets you have a life.
You'll find opportunities to earn baking certifications, attend culinary road shows and get advanced training.
Our cooks do more than just create delicious menus; they connect with residents and enlighten lives.
Joining Brookdale opens doors to advancement opportunities in a fast growing industry and lets you truly make a difference.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of commercial cooking in a fast-paced setting
* ServSafe Certification preferred - obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Working knowledge of kitchen organization, food preparation and special diets
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* No late nights, done by 7PM - work every other weekend
* Excellent growth and training opportunities
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148274.aspx'