This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Penn Hills, PA
Brookdale Penn Hills 7151 Saltsburg Rd Penn Hills , PA 15235
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Prepare and cook all community meals under the direction of the Dining Services Coordinator/Manager
* Ensure proper portioning, preparation and serving of foods according to standardized recipes
* Adhere to all kitchen sanitation and safety standards under the direction of the Dining Services Coordinator
* Follow departmental procedures, including proper storage of dishes, utensils and cooking equipment
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* ServSafe Certification preferred - obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* One year of commercial cooking in a fast-paced setting
* Working knowledge of kitchen organization, food preparation and special diets
* Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Interested? Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151448.aspx'