This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Saint George, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull time is over 30 hours. $ 250.00 Sign on Bonus!
Brookdale Southgate 134 W 2025 South Cir Saint George , UT 84770
Job #: 039620c
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Prepare and cook all community meals under the direction of the Dining Services Coordinator/Manager
* Ensure proper portioning, preparation and serving of foods according to standardized recipes
* Adhere to all kitchen sanitation and safety standards under the direction of the Dining Services Coordinator
* Follow departmental procedures, including proper storage of dishes, utensils and cooking equipment
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* ServSafe Certification preferred - obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* One year of commercial cooking in a fast-paced setting
* Working knowledge of kitchen organization, food preparation and special diets
* Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148140.aspx'