This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-Time Cook: Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside
Work Schedule various days from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Please apply online at: teamavamere.com or in person, at facility
Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside
4515 Sunnyside Rd. SE
Salem, OR 97302
The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare food to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Inspect diet trays; work with the facility s dietitian and process diet changes received from Nursing Services.
* Coordinate food service with other departments.
* Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
* Ensure that menus are maintained and review menus prior to preparation of food.
* Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
* Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
* Must have a Food Handler s Card.
* Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
* Must be knowledgeable of food preparation procedures.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside is a 95-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care. We pride ourselves in our strong community programs for our residents. Thanks to our smaller community, staff and residents really get to know one another, and we can integrate services more seamlessly. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER