This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Cook: Queen Anne Healthcare
Full/Part-time Day Shift Available
Please apply online at www.teamavamere.com or in person at facility
Queen Anne Healthcare
2717 North Dexter Ave
Seattle, WA 98109
The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare food to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Inspect diet trays; work with the facility s dietitian and process diet changes received from Nursing Services.
* Coordinate food service with other departments.
* Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
* Ensure that menus are maintained and review menus prior to preparation of food.
* Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
* Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
* Must have a Food Handler s Card.
* Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
* Must be knowledgeable of food preparation procedures.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Queen Anne Healthcare is a 130 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility offering both memory care and hospice. Queen Anne was recognized in 2013 by Seattle Met Magazine as one of the top 25 places to work in Seattle. Our happy long-term staff is the key to quality care and services we provide the residents. US News and World Report ranked Queen Anne Healthcare as one of the best Nursing Homes in America for 2010 2012. We were also awarded an American Health Care Association Award for Quality. We are noted by Medicare and Medicaid as a five star facility with around the clock nursing, therapy services seven days a week, and quality resident outcomes. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.