This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part Time
Brookdale Peachtree 1 - 2806 Peachtree Place Statesville, NC 28625
Job # 042082a
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparing food daily as outlined on the Food Production Worksheet
* Assisting with setup, service and cleanup of food production
* Ensuring proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment
* Ensuring compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to food service
We seek the following qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* One year of previous high volume/Health Care Food Service experience required
* Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
* ServSafe and Food Safety Manager Certifications
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149475.aspx'