This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Wheat Ridge, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION$1,000.00 bonus!
Caf at Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge is seeking a skilled and team spirited cook.
Work different shifts 6am-830pm, different days of the week, FT hours 36-40 hours/week are available.
Great Hours, Extra Weekend Pay, Benefits available!
We offer a positive work environment where you can make a real impact on the quality of others lives.
Why work in the La Bella Vita Caf?
* Real QUALTY OF LIFE
* Great Hours - No Late Nights to 2am - late shift ends around 9pm.
* No "hospital food" here. We have a skilled staff making great food.
* Better than industry wages - plus extra $$$ for weekends ($2.50/hour) & holidays
* Predictable Schedule - have a life outside of work!
* Work for the #2 largest employer in the Denver Area
* Affordable High Quality Health Insurance & Retirement Benefits
Schedule will vary, some shifts will have advance notice
Kitchen is open 5am-9pm Mon-Sunday
Flexibility is needed to float to different stations in the kitchen and different shifts/days/weekends.
Looking for a fast, reliable and personable grill / deli cook for our caf.
Requires solid organizational and cooking skills, and typically entails making sandwiches etc. to order.
Open kitchen with direct customer service.
We mostly serve returning customers, and our cooks learn what their customers prefer.
Ability to provide excellent service to a diverse group of customers.
We look forward to receiving your application and talking to you about this position.
Questions: contact Jenny 303-813-5457
Lutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Wheat Ridge, CO (estab. 1905)
* Community-based, acute care hospital, Level III Trauma Center
* 2,100 associates, 900 physicians, 600 volunteers
* 338 beds
Services & Expertise
* 5-Star Birthing Center
* Breast Care Center (NAPBC accredited)
* Bridges Integrative Health & Wellness
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Heart & Neurovascular
* Primary Stroke Center
* Robotic Surgery
* Senior ER, Behavioral Health & Surgery
* Sleep Center
* Spine Center
* Women & Family Center
Kudos: Lutheran is recognized for quality, safety & patient experience by Truven, the Joint Commission & more!
http://www.sclhealthsystem.org/careers/benefits/ This position is responsible for preparing food in accordance with established menus, recipes and sanitary standards.
* Assure optimal quality, temperature and appearance of meals.
* Act in compliance with federal and state sanitary regulations as well as facility infection control guidelines and dietary policies and procedures.
* Maintain a clean, hazard-free work area.
* Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
* Ability to provide excellent service to a diverse group of customers.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* Demonstrated cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes, required
* High School diploma or equivalent, required