Coord - Field
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Functions:
- Accounts Payable, expense reports and purchasing card reports.
- Preparing and filing required forms.
- Time reporting and vacation tracking.
- Cost control analysis.
- Maintaining contractual and/or service agreements and associated amendments and contractor qualifications.
- Preparation and maintenance of various records and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation/monitoring of O&M and Capital AFE's.
- Assisting with project completion documentation.
- Annual preparation of the location operations budget.
Essential Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training Required
- Experience in accounting, statistics, business administration, computer operations or programming, and/or equivalent experience (2 years in related field).
- Business experience, preferably in the natural gas transmission industry.
- Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative work environment.
- Ability to work overtime on short notice.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications