Coord., Human Resources II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Fort Smith, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR Coordinator / Payroll Clerk
Graphic Packaging International, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading provider of packaging solutions for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. The Company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and holds a leading market position in coated-unbleached Kraft board and coated-recycled board. One of its facilities is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Coordinator / Payroll Clerk will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Human Resources Payroll and some HR functions at a plant in Fort Smith, AR.
The Fort Smith plant a part of the Consumer Products Division producing sheet fed cartons. The site has over 360+ employees.
Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas
Business Unit/Corporate Function: Consumer Products Division
Description: This converting facility produces cartons for consumers as well as beverage for a variety of customers. This is a sheet-fed operation with approximately 365 employees.
* Responsible for receptionist duties for visitors and phone calls.
* Assist employees with 401K, medical, dental, and vision insurance.
* Assist employees with Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program, and with various matters (such as passwords, vouchers, attendance, accrual time, paperless pay, swipe cards, W-2's, and payroll questions).
* Provide employees with FMLA information from Cigna.
* Assist with paperwork processing for FMLA, LOA, and short-term disability.
* Responsible for FMLA, LOA, and short-term disability tracking and submitting HRT's.
* Process incoming vacation forms.
* Run and review hand scan punches daily.
* Review call in notices and time card exceptions daily and contact Dept. to address absences.
* Process payroll for all hourly, salaried non-exempt, and temporary employees.
* Track, maintain, and pay attendance bonus hours, holidays, bereavement, adjustments, retro pay, and short-term disability.
* Coordinate garnishments.
* Coordinate with temp agencies for temporary staffing.
* Scan and enter employees in ADP EZLabor.
* Maintain employee data in SAP, EZLabor Payroll System, and run reports.
* Track, maintain, send out, and process hourly performance reviews.
* Process incoming completed Awareness Notices.
* Process new hire and termination paperwork.
* Responsible for Attendance tracking and processing Attendance Bonus.
* Process mileage reimbursements.
* Responsible for vending refunds and Dept. supply replenishment.
* Assist in coordination of meetings and events such as open enrollment, surveys, turkey pass out, and angel tree.
* Maintain Dept. files.
* Adhere to office housekeeping guidelines.
* Complete mandatory safety requirements (STOP card observations, Summit Training units, and SOP's).
* Follow all plant rules, processes, hygiene, and allergens procedures related to production of Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
* Follow all procedures related to producing Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
* Report to person of authority to record any potentially unsafe conditions which may result in unsafe foods or noncompliance to SQF related procedures.
* Participate in SQF root cause and corrective actions (from customer complaints, SQF audits, validation, and verification activities) as required.
* Payroll experience required, preferred in a manufacturing setting.
* Organizational Skills
* Communication skills
* Multitasking skills
* Time management skills
* Detail oriented
* Flexible and adaptable to change
* Positive demeanor
* Quick learner
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook, word, excel, access)
* Document merger experience
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Must be able to work set schedule (Mon-Fri, 7 am-4 pm) plus overtime involving coming in early or staying late or on Saturday as needed.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
Reports To: Plant HR Generalist
Relocation Benefits Available: No
Internal candidates are required to notify immediate manager of your interest prior to application.
Graphic Packaging is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.