Coord, Materials Mgmt - Collegeville, PA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Coord, Materials Mgmt - Collegeville, PA.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm, Day Shift
*Salary dependent upon experience
REQ # 3763589
The incumbent is responsible for assisting in the sourcing of materials and services, answering Client Supply phones, providing administrative support for the Materials Management department. Essential Job
1. Assist in the sourcing of materials and services for the Business unit (BU) as directed.
2. Assist the Materials Management staff in data collection and report preparation as needed.
3. Maintain appropriate documentation, filing and storage of records, reports, Capital Expenditure forms (capexes) purchase requisitions, etc.
4. Assist in maintaining an accurate database in the Materials Management software system.
5. Assist in managing open orders, backorders, etc.
6. Assist with Client Supply order entry.
7. Assist in maintaining current service contracts.
8. Assist in tracking fixed assets through the Asset Tracking database.
9. Assist in managing the standing order process as requested.
10. Entering of requisitions and stock requests into the Material Management software system as needed.
11. Provide administrative support for the Materials Management department as required.
12. Comply with all applicable and current Materials Management Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, Compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
13. Perform other duties as required.
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
-High School diploma or equivalent required.
-Two or more years of purchasing experience.
-Medical and or Materials Management experience desired.
-Associate degree or current college coursework required.
-Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills preferred and knowledge of Access a plus.
-Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
-Strong problem solving skills.
-Good communication skills.
-Good record keeping skills.
-Ability to operate a computer, printer, copier and other basic office equipment.
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Access, etc.). Accredited Purchasing Professional (APP), Certified in Inventory Management (CPIM), or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) desired.
-Able to work effectively in a team environment.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.