Coord - Shipping & Receive II (10:30am - 6:30pm)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BRIEF DESCRIPTION
Verifies the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders. Compares identifying information with bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records. Verifies that materials received or to ship are as ordered. May route incoming or outgoing items as directed. May utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, overhead crane, or other handling equipment to move material or orders to and from and within the facility or to an outgoing truck. Maintains related records. Timely processing of orders including receipts, production orders, STO(s), or deliveries and accurate transport to the appropriate destination. Typically has more than 2 years of experience in position or specialization. Applies some advanced skills to the position or specialization. May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Duties and tasks are frequently non-routine. Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels. Works under minimal supervision. May assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
NOTE: THESE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE OF THE JOB AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
* Working in multiple functions daily including receiving, put away, processing orders, and shipping
* Timely processing of orders including receipts, production orders, STO(s), or deliveries
* Timely and accurate transport of materials to appropriate destination
* Accuracy of cycle count quantities and response to material shortages
* Accurate material receiving, picking, put-away and delivery
* Forklift safety
* Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with Rexnord policies, 5S procedures, and in line with Rexnord core values.
NOTE: THESE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE OF THE JOB AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES.
* Minimum of 2 years forklift experience
* Minimum of 2 years experience with MRP or ERP software
* Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve, and meet deadlines and goals
* Ability to read and understand documentation including receipts, production orders, STO(s), or deliveries and process effectively
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Ability to participating in Kaizen Events focused on process improvements using lean manufacturing techniques
* Ability to work well under pressure, and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
* Ability to effectively work in multiple Warehouse functions daily
* Effective communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Effectively escalate any personnel or equipment issues to get them resolved in a timely fashion
Matching 401 (k) contribution
Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
Matching Gift Program
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED