Coordinating Review Authority (CRA) Training Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Frontier Technology Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOORDINATING REVIEW AUTHORITY (CRA) TRAINING ANALYST - SUFFOLK, VIRGINIA
Frontier Technology Inc. is seeking a full-time Training Analyst to join our team of qualified, talented, and diverse individuals. The qualified and experienced Training Analyst will provide technical and management support services to the Navy Information Dominance Forces (NAVIDFOR) C5I Education and Training Readiness Directorate (N7). They will provide analytical services to support the development, implementation, and sustainment of the Enterprise-wide readiness program vision, missions, tasks, and guiding principles with a focus on both short-term (current) and long-term (time-phased) readiness analysis. They will support improvements to force readiness employing existing systems and processes whereby metrics can be utilized to provide visibility into current readiness, assist in forecasting future readiness, and identify areas for improvement. Specifically, within the Information Dominance Cryptologic and Information Operations, Cyber Operations, Network-Centric Operations (NETOPS), Intelligence, Space Operations, and METOC product lines
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience in related field.
* 2 years of experience with Navy Information Dominance Product Lines.
* Experience or knowledge in integrating shore exercise assessments, lessons learned, and feedback into Joint or Navy Mission Essential Task (J/NMETs) development.
* Experience or knowledge of developing assessment criteria.
* Experience or knowledge of the technical and operational aspects of the Navy Defense Readiness Reporting System-Navy or -Strategic (DRRS-N or -S) supporting readiness data analysis
* Experience or knowledge of the technical and operational aspects of the Joint/Navy Training and Information Management System (J/NTIMS)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with eligibility for government security clearance.
* Knowledge of Federal, Department of Defense, and U. S. Navy law, regulations, policies, techniques, procedures, and business practices regarding procurement.
* Understanding of how readiness tracking is implemented through Joint or Navy Training Information Management System (J/NTIMS) and Defense Readiness Reporting System-Navy or Strategic (DRRS-N or -S).
* Readiness Reporting System-Navy or -Strategic (DRRS-N or -S) supporting readiness data analysis.
* Knowledge of the Joint or Navy Warfare Training System (J/NWTS)
* Strong interpersonal skills and a solid understanding of DoD and Armed Forces organizational structure, ranks, and customs/courtesies.
* Skilled in verbal and written communication techniques required to conduct meetings and prepare reports and other correspondence.
* Must be able to work independently and possess analytical processing skills
This position falls under tailored benefits.
FTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D