Coordinator - Accounts Payable
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) is a master limited partnership owning and operating one of the largest and most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States. ETP's subsidiaries include Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company, LP (the successor of Southern Union Company) and Lone Star NGL LLC, which owns and operates natural gas liquids storage, fractionation and transportation assets. In total, ETP currently owns and operates approximately 62,500 miles of natural gas and natural gas liquids pipelines. ETP also owns the general partner, 100% of the incentive distribution rights, and approximately 67.1 million common units in Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL), which operates a geographically diverse portfolio of crude oil and refined products pipelines, terminalling and crude oil acquisition and marketing assets. Additionally, ETP owns approximately 51% of the limited partner interests in Sunoco LP (formerly Susser Petroleum Partners LP) (NYSE:SUN), a wholesale fuel distributor and convenience store operator. ETP's general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE).
- Verifies invoices and routes for coding and/or approval. Also processes check requests.
- Match, batching, coding invoices, doing 3 way match working with purchase orders.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Reconciles vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Monitors accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assists in month end closing
- Assists with audit inquiries and responses where appropriate.
- Handles all phone calls and correspondences related to A/P.
- 1099 maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
Minimum 2-4 years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience. Previous experience working with OpenText OCR based scanning system a plus. Must be organized, dependable and a team player. Attention to detail, ability to prioritize work/projects and a have high sense of urgency are required. Must have the ability to process a high volume of invoices while maintaining accuracy. Must display good judgment and be able to work independently, as needed; Strong MS Office skills and be comfortable with computers in general; Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; Must be flexible, adaptable and have a high level of initiative.
Associates degree in Accounting preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications