Coordinator - Co Op Inventory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Position responsible for managing the count of all merchandise at the store, substantiating any variance and adjusting the inventory as needed.
* Verifies that Company assets are accounted for and that each store is complying with the company's policies and procedures in the areas of inventory and pricebook
* Assesses territory training needs and communicates those needs regularly to Area Operations Manager and Division Operations Manager
* Responsible for completing and submitting all paperwork pertaining to the conducted physical inventory, including recording any problem areas that may contribute to loss of Company assets
* Responsible for communicating results of the physical inventory to the Data Quality Auditor and other members of the Management team
* During the physical inventory, reviews and resolves all issues involving required store paperwork pertaining to inventory and pricebook
* Conducts a full item level review and reports on as necessary, the strengths and weaknesses of policy and procedure compliance at the store level
* Analyzes store level price adjustments and item level shortages
* Trains division and store personnel on audit and inventory procedures and programs in an effort to facilitate inventory control (i.e. cycle and free scan counts, item level counts, trend analysis, etc).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* High School Diploma
* 2-5 years in convenience store management or auditing
* Bachelor Degree (Accounting, Computer or Business related degree preferred)
* Knowledge of convenience store policies and procedures
* Microsoft application proficiency
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance on a ladder and kneel or crouch when counting merchandise on the lower shelves or floor. The employee must occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds; push or pull up to 128 pounds.
The successful candidate must live in an area that is centrally located to allow for reasonable driving to all geographies attached to the open territories.
NOTE: This job requires travel and a number of overnight stays..