Coordinator - Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Coordinate and manage the administrative tasks needed to support enterprise retail Human Resources Department. Manage and process travel schedules and expenses as well as the coordination of required meetings across the team. Process invoices, track expenses and identify issues. Generate reports as needed to assist in the management of the HR function
* Complete administrative duties for the HR team including scheduling, travel, expenses, phone calls and meetings
* Support written communications from the Corporate HR function to retail stores as needed
* Schedule and oversee the training facilities at Park Lane and coordinate meeting details
* Process invoices and track expenses for the team
* Run reports as needed to support HR
* Complete special projects as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* A minimum of five years' experience in an administrative role
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in HR, Business or a related discipline
* Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Requires strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.