Coordinator Inflight Crew
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Expectations
The Inflight Coordinator, Leaves will support the base in all leave processing. This individual is responsible for tracking, processing, maintaining and following up on all base Inflight Crewmember leaves including but not limited to Disability, ADA, FMLA, Personal, Military, Parental and OJI.
* Processes all Base Inflight leaves (in and out) through BCSS and Business Partners as required
* Maintains and tracks all leaves via the SharePoint Leave logs
* Provide monthly reports to Inflight Base Manager(s) identifying Crewmembers that are on approved 30 days personal leave
* Notifies Base leadership of Leave of Absences status and follow-up action needed
* Ensure proper CrewTrac coding for Crewmember Leaves
* Updates the Base offline list to ensure Crewmembers status of leave is accurate and verifies the eligibility of their monthly bid awards.
* Partners with the People Department on any unsubstantiated leaves of absents follow up
* Point of contact for Crewmembers, Crewleaders, Risk Management and appropriate business partners to gather information.
* Complete and track Worker s Compensation Claims
* Maintain Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) logs and provides monthly reports to Safety
* Generate weekly reports to Base Coordinator on any leave of absences CrewTrac recodes
* Communicates with CrewPlanning, Crew Service, Benefits and CrewTravel to ensure Crewmembers are active in all systems when returning from a leave of absences
* Provides supports to Inflight Crewmembers and local Base leadership on leave of absences question and provides general administrative support as needed
* Acts as a single point of contact for leave related information between Inflight Crewmembers, Base leadership, Benefits and People
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
* One (1) year experience with Benefits or Leave Administration and knowledge of State and Federal Leave Programs
* Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
* Knowledge of CrewTrac, BCCS, SharePoint and general leave information
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
* When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
* Organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Fun and Passion
* Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
* Computer and other office equipment
* Office environment
* Present for core business hours but may be required to work evenings and weekends
* Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.