Coordinator, Marketing - Ecommerce
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
PUMA is one of the world s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment* Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Marketing team based in Westford, MA.
We are currently looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator to join our Ecommerce Marketing team.
The Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting key Ecommerce Accounts as well as Marketplaces. We are looking for a passionate individual with proven ability to drive traffic and revenue for PUMA Ecommerce. The ideal candidate should have previous Ecommerce Marketing experience in the areas of footwear or apparel. This role will also support the overall needs of the Ecommerce Marketing Team.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the Ecommerce Marketing team. This position will play a vital role in bringing key seasonal stories to life on PUMA.com. The ideal candidate is someone who is an independent thinker who can manage their own projects and priorities and who thrives in a fast-paced environment with changing timelines.
The Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for building Marketing programs that drive traffic and sell-through for PUMA owned and operated ECommerce business. Primary responsibilities will be focused on developing on-brand copy for marketing creative and product copy to be used for multiple internet accounts. This role is also responsible for the planning and execution of Marketing content on puma.com, bringing key seasonal product stories to life and collaborating with the PUMA North America Ecommerce team to make sure the site meets brand and business objectives.
Act as regional brand voice expert, making sure all copy & creative used is in alignment with PUMA brand guidelines.
Product Copywriting: Manage seasonal product copy process and develop all copy to be used on PUMA.com and key Wholesale Internet Accounts.
Build and manage seasonal copywriting timelines/deadlines to ensure on-time delivery of product copy.
* Write consistent, on-brand product copy, including product names, narrative copy, and bulleted features, aligning with PUMA ECommerce Style Guide standards.
* Leverage relationship with internal Merchandising, Buying, Marketing, and Product teams, as well as external photo agency, to confirm product features/benefits and ensure accurate and brand-appropriate copy.
* Preserve the PUMA brand voice on PUMA.com while remaining mindful of consumer & business needs.
* Proofread all copy for accuracy and grammatical/spelling integrity.
Marketing Copy: Manage and develop all marketing copy needed for PUMA.com and Ecommerce Marketing creative.
* Provide copy for PUMA s consumer emails and creative panels on PUMA.com
* Develop SEO-optimized copy for PUMA.com page titles, page descriptions, category descriptions, and custom landing pages
* Collaborate with peers in Marketing and Ecommerce to understand project needs and provide timely deliverables.
* Provide guidance to Ecommerce Marketing agency partners to ensure they adhere to PUMA copy standards.
* Work closely with Central Marketing Team Copywriters to ensure consistency in storytelling and communicate regional needs.
* Write promotional, customer service, and other Marketing copy as needed upon request. PUMA.com Panel Planning: Build and Manage seasonal/annual plan for PUMA.com creative including all Marketing owned content/pages.
* Identify opportunities to feature regional and global brand ambassadors and athletes during key launches and sporting events.
* Responsible for communicating all Marketing panel updates to Ecommerce Merchandising Team.
* Work with North America marketing managers, Central Team Marketing members, Ecommerce and creative services on an ongoing basis for alignment.
* Provide detailed feedback to Central Marketing team and help identify any regional gaps.Support the Ecommerce Marketing Director and Ecommerce
* Marketing team with projects outside of above listed job responsibilities.
* Represent the brand and utilize the PUMA 4Keys (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative) in all decisions, actions, processes and practices
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
* 2-3 years of relevant experience.
* Familiarity with the retail/ecommerce space
* Excellent writing, editing, and organization skills required; product copywriting experience a plus.
* Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a proven ability to work independently, adhere to tight deadlines, and multi-task.
* Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic MS Office programs.
* Familiarity with basic HTML a plus.
* General awareness, knowledge, and passion for the sportswear and lifestyle product categories.If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual,
PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application (including your resume with your possible start date and salary expectations).
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or law.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.