Coordinator, Marketing - Heavy Products
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
Great Falls, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE AND ROLE:
The Heavy Products MarketingCoordinator is responsible for working closely with the heavy products staffand refinery staff in attaining monthly as well as annual goals. The MarketingCoordinator will be instrumental in assuring productive, courteouscommunication with new and existing customers, and is also responsible forresolving all complex issues/inquiries from customers and ensuring customersatisfaction.
The Coordinator willbe responsible for several different kinds of administrative functionsessential for every day operations of the Heavy Products Marketing Department.
JOB DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for contract administration/trackingfor all heavy product sales
* Accurate data entry involving use ofseveral different computer programs and database systems
* Represent Calumet to our customers in aprofessional and courteous manner, while still accomplishing work priorities
* Prepare orders and work with transportationcarriers for timely delivery of products
* Work with logistics department to ensure orderlyflow of rail cars in and out of the refinery
* As directed, create and manage reports in orderto track all product volumes and provide updates to management
* Verify invoice/pricing issues in system, andwork with management and customers to reconcile errors/differences. Approve invoice pricing in a timely fashion
* Process, and assign as necessary, BOL's tocustomers and accounting as requested
* Minimum of a High School diploma, or Bachelor'sdegree in business related field (preferred)
* Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a customerservice/marketing role, preferably within the refining industry.
Ability to multi-task
Self-motivated and thinks ahead
Precise and detail oriented
Well organizedwith completed work
Ability to achieve extremely highaccuracy in completed work