This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Grove City, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow.
* Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
* Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
* Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
* In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
* Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
* Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in the Auction business and/or driving experience preferred.
Valid driver s license and good driving record required.
Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
Basic computer skills required. Knowledge of portable terminal (PT), BRICK, and Toughbook preferred.
Strong professional customer service with a sense for urgency.
Ability to multi-task and be well organized. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Ability to enter and exit vehicles constantly.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-OH-Grove City-3905 Jackson Pike
Job Level:Individual Contributor