Coordinator Project B8 701369
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
* Why work for IHG?
* We are a leading global Hotel/Hospitality organization with lots of room to grow, an excellent culture and very attractive benefits\. IHG offers the world's largest hotel loyalty rewards program\. With over 4,700 hotels in nearly 100 countries and a portfolio with 9 preferred brands, we're able to accommodate all of the needs of our guests\. IHG Americas Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta s Perimeter \(I\-285\), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta\. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours\. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on\-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants\.*
* Job Summary \(Role Summary\)
* The Coordinator
* will Participate in the development and/or implementation of project plans for assigned projects, and provide project management maintenance, tracking, support, and communication\. Coordinate and maintain departmental or project budgets and gather research or program data utilizing internal and external resources \(vendors, market or consumers, performance indicators, etc\.\) to aid in streamlining processes and improving decisions and direction of ongoing projects\. Provide business planning, implementation, and integration coordination to management in terms of project tracking, communication, presentations, etc\.*
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities \(Key Activities\)
* Participate in the development of project plans for development/enhancements/implementation of programs or systems\. Establish and monitor key measures of project progress, and ensure project team members, internal departments, and/or hotel contacts remain aware of project status regarding deadlines, dependencies, budgets, schedules, and other resources\. Track budgets as needed for projects and/or department operations\. Maintain ongoing tracking of spend and forecasts\. Communicate to finance department and prepare logs and reports as warranted\. Monitor and analyze the utilization of contractors and outside vendors/services, in accordance with billing and reporting procedures\. Investigate all discrepancies and ensure proper tracking\. Provide implementation, integration, and business planning support for assigned projects including requirements/compliance tracking; database support, enhancement and maintenance; deployment coordination, etc\. May assist in analysis of projects and tracking to ROI\. Create, develop, and/or maintain systems for acquiring and evaluating relevant research, trend tracking and competitive programs and/or compiling available internal data\. Gather appropriate data for departmental programs and compliance\. Coordinate with internal and external resources \(agencies, vendors, suppliers, professional services\) for system initiatives \(menu printing, collateral materials, etc\.\) and special projects as needed with a commitment to meeting deadlines\. Monitor and audit changes for assigned projects and budgets; identify impact to allocated resources and related projects, and notify appropriate personnel of impact\. Ensure all project plans and materials are updated on the appropriate shared drives and tracking systems to ensure immediate access to project status\. Attend project meetings to provide status and track progress\. Participate in the development of key reports and presentations\. Provide additional planning and project support to include coordinating travel and meeting logistics, assisting in the development of agendas or program materials, presentation materials and/or vendor involvement\. May perform program or market analysis as required, including selection and use of appropriate software to effectively analyze data; compilation and analysis of information, and effective communication of findings and recommendations to appropriate staff\.*
* Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience\.*
* 2 5 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated technical proficiency and understanding in one or more of the specialized functions related to the position\.*
* Technical Skills and Knowledge
* Demonstrated project team experience including planning, tracking and assimilation as well as compilation of project data\. Demonstrated program and/or technical experience in assigned specialty area \(examples include hotel marketing programs, revenue management systems, telecommunications projects, network projects, etc\.\) Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff\. Demonstrated financial and business analysis skills, and demonstrated ability to analyze operating, forecast, and budget information\. Working knowledge of hotel, travel industry and knowledge of program area to which the job is assigned preferred\. Demonstrated strong PC skills including proficiency in a variety of software packages \(i\.e\. Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, e\-mail, etc\.\)\. Demonstrated ability to use computer skills to facilitate presentations and data analysis\. Demonstrated relationship building capabilities \(internal and external\) and an understanding of the intricacies of the system that the department services\.*
* Other Information
* Work is typically performed in a normal office environment\. Limited travel required\. You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country \(delete as appropriate\) Relocation support may be provided \(delete as appropriate\) In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401\(k\) program \. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people\. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself\. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking 'Apply Online'\. IHG is an equal opportunity employer:
Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans*
* _Project Management_*
* Requisition ID:
* _R123826_ .