This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Cranberry Township, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription The Promotions Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the production and implementation of planned promotions and advertising materials for the assigned location. This position is customer facing with a strong emphasis on customer service and client experience. Works closely with auction management including General Management, Dealer Services Manager, and Commercial Accounts Manager to ensure development of promotions that service location and consignor needs. Works with Promotions Supervisor and Field Marketing Manager to ensure promotional efforts align with and support the broader strategy and needs of the market and company.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Full time position. Must be available to work long hours, overtime and be flexible to demands of position.
* Maintain deep understanding of auction s customer-base and sales trends in order to execute marketing and promotions campaigns to address targeted auction needs
* Collaborate with auction management and Field Marketing Manager to identify customer targets from which to build marketing and promotions campaigns around
* At the direction of the Promotions Supervisor, execute marketing and promotional campaigns to address auction needs
* Plans and executes promotional activities to dealers within the location including print, displays, and signage
* Contribute ideas and insights in the development of a year-long event sale calendar
* Execute strategic incentive plans accordingly
* Utilize Salesforce CRM system to track marketing efforts
* Track results of all marketing campaigns and make adjustments to future campaigns based on results
* Follow required timelines with regard to requests for corporate assistance including but not limited to, list requests and creative requests
* Utilize Manheim tools to execute marketing plans including graphic design requests, existing editable templates and company intranet site
* Inform and engage internal auction staff on both national and local marketing efforts driving staff participation
* Produce catalogs and run lists for sale inventory, using templates or required inserts when applicable
* Make hotel reservations for dealers visiting the location. Track travel receipts and dealer transactional information to submit to the finance department for dealer reimbursement when applicable
SPECIFIC DUTIES: BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONS
* Maintains location promotions website page and assists in managing auction social media sites to promote auction events and activities and creatively engage both current and prospective customers
* Coordinates development of onsite signage
* Ensures that effective auction/lane signage and d cor are in place for the location
* Maintain auction and Manheim brand consistency across all promotional materials created in-house
SPECIFIC DUTIES: PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING
* Execute monthly and quarterly marketing plans in accordance Key Commercial Account marketing strategy
* Implements national, regional, and local promotions ensuring Manheim brand alignment, staff education and participation, customer education and participation and local-level creativity
* Tracks giveaways and promotional item inventory
* Works in-lane promotions for commercial and dealer accounts
* Performs other duties as assigned to support Manheim customers
CHANGE & INNOVATION
* Clarifies and understands the broader purpose of one s own work
* Generates innovative ideas and solutions to challenges/opportunities
* Identifies ways to streamline and/or improve work processes
* Adapts in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty
* Embraces change effectively
* Incorporates feedback from customers to improve customer service
* Delivers impactful, timely solutions that are meaningful to the customer
* Follows up with customers to ensure problems are solved
* Addresses customer needs by identifying the right people and resources across the company
* Establishes strong, consultative customer relationships
COLLABORATION AND COMMUNICATION
* Works effectively within and across teams
* Demonstrates we versus me thinking
* Builds and cultivates relationships across the auction
* Addresses and resolves conflict directly and constructively
* Provides clear and thorough information to others
* Listens actively and carefully to others opinions and ideas
* Shares timely updates and information with relevant parties
* Demonstrates composure under pressure
* Establishes realistic and timely plans
* Identifies and leverages support and/or resources needed to carry out job responsibilities
* Surfaces problems and removes obstacles in order to move the work forward in a timely manner
* Takes the initiative to achieve high levels of productivity and quality
Demonstrates urgency around activities that drive the business
Education High school diploma required; Bachelor s degree in marketing, graphic arts, or advertising preferred.
Experience 1 to 3 years of marketing/promotions and customer service experience; previous experience in the automotive industry highly preferred.
Competencies/Skills Excellent communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required. Effective
Organizational skills required. Knowledge of MS Office products and layout/design software necessary. Good computer skills and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is essential. Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment; ability to work under pressure with time constraints; ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment. High level of dedication and sense of urgency required
(Degrees, Certifications, Languages)
Physical Demands Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive tasks. Manual dexterity. Vision abilities required include close, distance, color and depth perception. Working in an office environment requires medium strength and incumbent must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs/ladders, pushing, pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties. Position requires a valid driver s license and other duties may be required as assigned by management, which may include the ability to drive vehicles outside or through an auction sale with standard and automatic transmission vehicles where high noise levels may be generated.
Work Environment Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
Reports to Promotions Supervisor
No direct reports or supervisory responsibilities
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-PA-Cranberry Township-21095 Route 19
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-Full Time- Monday-Friday
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time