Coordinator, Supply Chain
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Kansas City, MO
SUPPLY CHAIN SVC
Full Time 60-80
Monitor the supply system flow to ensure supply continuity, at the maximum possible value, ensuring that CMH inventory is accurate, effective and safe. Partner with system users, Distribution, Contracting and Value Analysis to incorporate new supply requests. Manage supply flow to optimal velocity and minimize excess/obsolete inventory. Identify process improvement and standardization opportunities within Supply Chain activities across CMH locations resolving supply continuity concerns. Manage a number of par inventory locations, coordinating closely with clinical management.
* Bachelor's degree required
o Associate's degree and 5 years' experience could be accepted in lieu of a degree
* 3 year of experience required
* Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Mathematical calculations are necessary
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Prefer experience with Supply Chain software
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top