Copier Field Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
DEANS OFFICE MACHINE INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking to hire professional, motivated and skilled individuals to service our wide range of office equipment. Our diverse population of equipment includes: Toshiba, Canon, Okidata and Hp products. Your responsibility will be to effectively repair, trouble shoot and diagnose failures, along with preforming other assigned activities.
We seek a highly motivated individual capable of working with little management intervention, with the ability to prioritize schedules, provide customer service and follow up with management in a professional and timely manner.
This opening is for the Field Service Technician position, servicing the State Of North Carolina, concentrating in the Central, Northern part.
* Maintain, repair and trouble shoot our variety of copiers, printers and shredders and MFP's.
* Dispatch, order, and close service calls using our automated system.
* Maintain personal inventory and car stock.
* Plan service work at the beginning of the day, reviewing open service calls and prioritizing them by importance and complaints.
* Preform modifications, updates and firmware upgrades, and stay informed of new releases and technical advisories.
* Strong hardware and software trouble shooting skills.
* 2 to 4 years of prior experience as a copier technician..
* Excellent customer service skills, ability to think and work independently.
* Valid driver's license.