Copywriter, Creative Agency (Chicago, IL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A COPYWRITER, CREATIVE AGENCY
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Consumer Experience business group.
YOUR IMPACT AS A COPYWRITER, CREATIVE AGENCY
Aon Hewitt Consumer Experience includes the Creative Agency an award-winning team of instigators, storytellers, strategists, and artists, who reimagine the ways people interact with brands, tech and each other.
For our clients, this can mean turning complex human resources topics into clear and engaging stories, while ensuring that their audience employees, retirees, and their families fully understand and appreciate the value of their companies.
This takes a special kind of creative one that balances the technical with the brand voice and is able to make compelling stories out of (sometimes) dry topics. We re looking for a copywriter who knows how to market benefit programs to reach people and inspire them to action across traditional and digital media. They ll be responsible for developing creative copy that reflects the strategy targeted by the client for the brand.
* Deliver outstanding copy in a fast-paced, budget-conscious environment across a range of media
* Develop the right message, the right stories, and the right voice that create exceptional consumer experiences
* Collaborate and partner to ensure copy is aligned with creative strategies and desired business results
* Demonstrated success developing compelling content that aligns with creative strategies and client brand guidelines
* Proficient in visual and written communication, and strong, positive, and engaging collaboration style
* Can adapt to varying content styles and take direction to execute effective copy across multiple media
* Ability to identify and articulate what is missing when comparing a creative deliverable with the creative brief
* Success in translating a value proposition into a powerful, memorable, and effective consumer experience
* Demonstrated ability prioritizing projects, keeping commitments, and consistently delivering highly effective creative
* Demonstrated ability using research insights and trends while balancing analysis with creative thinking
* Self-motivated, ability to prioritize and multi-task, attention to detail
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
* Three to seven years experience in developing content for creative projects across a spectrum of media print, digital, social media, and advertising
* Bachelor s degree in a relevant field (e.g., communication, advertising, or marketing)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong creative portfolio that shows a wide variety of media, techniques and experience
* HR or healthcare experience a plus
JOB NUMBER: 2417452
CATEGORY: Marketing and Communications Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago