This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Apply Now Draper, UT
Are you a firm believer that The pen is mightier than the sword , and that you should either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing * If so, Progressive Leasing is doing plenty to write about, and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Copywriter! As a Copywriter you will produce content in a clear, concise, compelling, and memorable way.
What You ll Do:
* Create and prepare engaging content for company presence as well as marketing and sales campaigns using a wide degree of creativity and independence.
* Concept and write shareable copy for corporate services, website, microsites, emails campaigns, print publications, marketing materials etc.
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for the best possible product presentations
* Assure the look, tone and feel of content fulfills and meets strategic business and branding objectives.
* Monitor industry blogs and other publications to develop a deep knowledge of digital marketing channels and identify relevant news and topics of interest.
* Adjust all products and other copy to meet the needs of customers, marketing and management.
* Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and execute marketing communications campaign plans and schedules.
* Proofread communication materials with a keen attention to detail.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
* Three to five years of experience in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, or related field
* Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and editing skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact confidently and professionally with customers and co-workers alike
* Problem solving, attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
* B.A. in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
* Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
* Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
* 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
* Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
* Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
* Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING*
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 16,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test. Apply Now