Core Account Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Regional Account Manager
Deltek is seeking a Core Account Manager (CAM) to work on our dynamic SMB team, located at our Portland, OR office. As a Core Account Manager (CAM) you will be responsible for selling new SMB A/E/Consulting/Marcom professional service firms on Vision or Ajera ERP. Successfully selling ERP software requires mastering many different skills, including Lead Generation and Business Development, Qualification and Business Analysis, Visioning and Presentations, Project Management, Negotiation and Closing Business.
Looking for Sales Rock Stars to join the SMB sales team in Portland, OR.
* Selling Deltek Vision and Ajera ERP solutions to C-Level Executives and/or key stakeholders in the A/E market. This position will emphasize conversion sales for small to medium (1-150 employees) size businesses.
* Prospecting, networking, presenting Deltek's value propositions, negotiating pricing and closing sales.
* Consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities.
* Guide Sales Engineers in preparation for demonstrations and presentations.
* Accurately report activity and opportunity pipeline data to management and into Salesforce.com in timely manner.
* Maintain high number of weekly new face-to-face or conference prospect meetings.
* Use Solution Selling sales methods to drive sales process.
* Develop customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects.
* Identify need for and proper use of internal and external resources (sales support staff), taking those opportunities to deepen your own product knowledge.
* 1+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, Inside Sales or related field (ERP software sales experience a plus)
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* Must have a working knowledge of Sales Force.com with the ability to research CRM data
* Advanced presentation skills Demonstrated track record of exceeding annual quota more than 80% of your career
* Worked in a quota driven environment and exceed quota
* Proven success in selling to C-Level
* Demonstrated skills and training in professional sales methodology such as Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, Strategic Selling or SPIN Selling.
* Knowledge of basic college level accounting or higher.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
* Exceptional customer service skills and personable phone skills. Willingness to take ownership of any client issue and work outside of one's comfort area.
* Creativity in finding positive solutions to challenges as well as good written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity in selling SAAS and Cloud Offerings a plus
* Be a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
* Willing and able to travel as needed
* Possesses an athlete mentality which thrives on positive competition, constant training and learning as well as the ability to candidly assess personal performance and provide mentoring and coaching to peers to maximize performance of the team1
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..