Core Java Backend Developer with Multi - Threading and Concurrency 8/19/2016
Leading Technology Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Client is seeking Core Java Developers to either work on the platform or server team. Must have built high performance applications. Must have solid JUnit and TDD as well as experience with development continuious integration tools such as Jenkins, team-city or hudson.
Should have exposure to Maven, bamboo, git, crucible, JIRA, Confluence , etc.
Want someone who is interested in "Big Data"
* 4+ years of overall software development experience with a minimum of 2years of core java backend technologies. Java threading and concurrency.
* Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
* A strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their performance characteristics
* Proficiency in working and developing on Linux
* Experience supporting operations teams with deployments and debugging production issues.
* Experienceresponding to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions
* EXPERIENCE WITH AUTOMATED TESTING (TDD, MOCKING, UNIT/FUNCTIONAL/INTEGRATION)
* EXPERIENCE WITH DEVELOPMENT CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TOOLS LIKE MAVEN, BAMBOO, GIT, JENKINS, CRUCIBLE, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, ETC.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
* Interest in machine learning, data mining, big data, Java NIO, and analytics
* Experience in building back-end systems for an Internet startup ad technology company
* Proficient in Agile development, and able to integrate tightly with business and operations teams
* Experience with Cloud Computing basic systems administration
* Experience with NoSQL data stores.