Core Java Developer 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _ROLE : CORE JAVA DEVELOPER_
_LOCATION : NYC, NY_
_FULLTIME WITH TCS_
This position requires a high level of development expertise with Internet based programming architectures and Object Oriented principles. The ability to communicate effectively is also required as you will work closely with other groups both within and outside of the organization to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of your assigned application components to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
* Ensuring the successful analysis, architecture, design, development (of core functions) and code review of application components
* Utilizing mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques
* Perform software troubleshooting and monitoring functions for an extremely high transaction rate and low to zero downtime based applications
* Defining and maintaining design guidelines, coding standards, software methodologies and processes
* 1+ years of extensive hands on Application Development work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
* Strong architecture, analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with Internet applications
* Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
* Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices
* Experience in profiling, identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams.
Must have experience with Java/J2SE 6 with a deep understanding of the language and core API's, web services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, code profiling and optimization, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture.
* Financial services experience
* Technology: Core Java, J2EE-JDBC, JMS, NoSQL dB, Embedded dB
* Application Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Security
* SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages
* Testing Frameworks: Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, DBUnit,
* Data Access Frameworks: Hibernate, MyBatis, Spring Data
* Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Mongo Db, Derby
* Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX Solaris
* Code Repositories: SVN, GIT
* Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant