Corporate Accounts Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoining the Microsoft Team Means:
Corporate Accounts is a Microsoft segment that is also referred to as the Mid-Market. The Corporate Accounts Opportunity Manager partners with Microsoft Inside Sales Executives (ISEs) to identify large/strategic deals in the territory and then in conjunction with Microsoft qualified Partners, drive deals to closure in the Commercial and/or Public Sector markets. Opportunity Managers are leveraged to secure Large Strategic deals and improve Microsoft's competitive position in the market.
The Impact You'll Be Making:
A. Strategic Opportunity Sales Plan of 'must-win' deals: Actively participate in the territory planning process with the virtual sales and partner teams to prioritize accounts by revenue and products.
B. Secure strategic wins for Microsoft: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Partner resources to present Microsoft's Cloud value propositions that align to customer's business objectives and IT initiatives
C. Healthy balanced and predictable pipeline and forecst: Continually assess the pipeline for any deal that will not produce the high-yield result anticipated. Set up and manage a regular rhythm for pipeline reviews with key members of the sales team. Prepare and deliver accurate forecast and pipeline reports.
D. Through your strategic sales engagements, you will contritbute to the development of Microsoft's World Class Sales Organization: Be committed to learning the customer's business and your professional growth. Develop a working knowledge of Microsoft's transformation and leverage all training resources.
Who We're Looking For:
* Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quota by driving complex deals.
* Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud based solutions.
* Experienced in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles.
* Can navigate a customer through sales negotiations and/or technical presentations via the telephone.
* Solid knowledge of the business, customers, partners, Microsoft strategy and how they work together.
* Able to qualify sales opportunities and position partners in the overall sales process.
* Demonstrated business communication and written skills in the local language.
* Has passionate attitude for sales and technology as an enabler for a company's growth.
* Bachelordegree: Required (Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline or Business Administration); MBA desired
* Complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.), extensive presentation skills, effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, Line of Business applications salesexperience, business process consulting or automation, CRM, Employee Performance Management (systems and processes).
NOTE: Relocation is not available for this role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
UNITED STATES, NEW YORK (NY)
Microsoft Sales. Sales dynamo If your version of the ABCs is "always be closing," check out our jobs.
ApplyWhen you complete this final step in the application process, your resume will be sent to staffing and you will get an email confirmation of submission. You may be contacted directly be a recuiter if there is a match.
Select resumeThe resume you have selected will be used for the below job openings. Edit this resume Create New Resume
The resume noted above will be used for applying to the position(s) listed in the table. Please make sure that these are the openings you are interested in.Are you ready to proceed with submitting your resume for the above position(s)
Affirmative action information
Microsoft is committed to a diverse work environment and this commitment is demonstrated, in part, through its affirmative action program. To assist us in meeting this commitment, we encourage you to complete the below information for our records. This information is solicited from all individuals applying for U.S. - based positions with Microsoft, as required by U.S. law. COMPLETION OF THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. Declining to provide this information will not result in any adverse treatment of your application for employment. The ethnicity/race categories listed below are defined by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
MaleFemaleDecline to state
RACE/ETHNICITY View definitions Close definitions
What prompted you to apply to Microsoft
To confirm that you are a person and not an automated program, please enter all the characters you see in the image. You can avoid this by signing in.
Your computer must be able to play audio in WAV format. The audio file is intentionally distorted to prevent automated programs from reading it. If the file plays in another program, remember the numbers, return to this page, and then type them in the field.