Corporate Accounts Marketing Director Job
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Maple Grove
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: None
REQUISITION ID: 286580
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, pelvic health, and chronic pain conditions. We are a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets.
The Corporate Accounts Marketing Director is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the US Corporate Accounts marketing function which includes, but is not limited to all marketing efforts for F85 accounts, including: segmentation, guide market research/VOC, consolidate and translate economic messages from businesses, and support of division product launch strategies. The leader will partner with Corporate Marketing, Health Economics & Reimbursement, and others as necessary to garner customer insights, provide input into value propositions, including pan-BSC offerings, gain support for F85 marketing strategies, and advance the BSC brand in key accounts. Provides guidance to broader BSC organization on Corporate Accounts strategies and priorities.
- Develop and lead "best-in-class" downstream marketing team in support of Corporate Accounts objectives and F85 account growth.
- Formulate and execute annual and long range marketing plans. Set marketing direction to achieve overall organization objectives and approve strategies and tactical plans aimed at short and long term revenue goals. Oversee marketing execution to ensure sales revenue and market development results are measured and achieved. Identify, analyze, recommend & drive business development opportunities in collaboration with Global Healthcare Solutions, Corporate Marketing and divisional marketing teams.
- Manage and direct a team executing on strategic plan for corporate accounts
- Align with Divisional Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Market Access, and Global Healthcare Solutions to develop: Customer partnerships, account segmentation, and execution of pan-BSC marketing messages and offerings.
- Lead team that manages F85 customer engagements, including but not limited to economic buyer innovation / VIP visits, events and tradeshow participation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business unit marketing teams and key sales leaders.
- Work directly with divisional marketing teams and Corporate Marketing and Market Access to drive service line messaging for Corp Accts
- Direct development of prioritized integrated marketing plans for Corporate Accounts.
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures. For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree (Masters, MBA) is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of medical device marketing experience
- 4+ years of management experience required. Must have demonstrated leadership experience managing a team of direct reports.
- Must have strong customer engagement skills to interact and create customer messaging for cross divisional colleagues, internal stakeholders and external customers
- Experience working globally in a virtual & matrix organization, directly across multiple countries/regions, with proven ability to work within areas of cultural difference or consumer sensitivity
- Strong relationship development/collaboration with brand marketing resources, as well as a broad set of other stakeholders across the company
- Development and implementation of structured, practical, fact-based approach to valuation and business plans
- Excellent project management/execution and organizational skills
- Must be highly motivated with an action-oriented mindset and the ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues.
- Experience utilizing a broad range of primary qualitative (and quantitative) research techniques, secondary research, and synthesis to uncover economic customer insights
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Creation of compelling presentations and effective communication of recommendations
- Up to 30% domestic travel required
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MN-Maple Grove||None||Marketing & Communications||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Manager, Marketing MBA, Marketing Communications, Communications, Management, Marketing