Corporate Audit Manager 9/3/2016
The Dubin Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW: JOB ID 8779
Our client, a leading provider of professional services to top companies and organizations worldwide, is seeking a Manager of Auditing. This opportunity offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, 401K profit sharing program with company match, paid time off and more!
* Reports to the General Counsel and COO.
* Manages, develops and improves audit program and schedule.
* Coordinates and assists in weekly and monthly reporting with supervisors of reviewed areas and identifying systemic issues.
* Provides detailed reporting which includes metrics related to industry standards and metrics, to management and the executive team.
* Provides information to the General Counsel and COO regarding any findings from internal audits
* Responsible for oversight of the audit team's maintenance of internalquality logs and records of product nonconformities.
* Ensures scheduled monthly ISO audits are conducted, including Corrective Actions, Root Cause Analysis and Risk Analysis.
* Assists with analysis of corrective and preventive action program.
* Manages the audit staff
* Reviews and approves additional product, database and system audits by assignment General Counsel and / or COO.
* Prepares monthly Audit review reports in designated areas for executive staff.
* Manages ISO training for Employees by establishing training program and materials.
* Coordinates scheduled of training with Audit staff.
* Leads preparation for annual external audits.
* Performs other duties as directed and maintains all top industry audit certifications as may be required.
* 4 year College degreeRequired.
* 3 to 5 years of auditing experience is preferred.
* Must complete internal certification process.
* Must complete ASQ certification
* Must complete NAPBS Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Advanced Level Certification.
* Proven investigative skills and strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Personal computer experience required
* An understanding of, and adherence to, the Auditors Code of Ethics and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as developed by the Institute of Auditors.
* Must be detail oriented and have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.