Corporate Benefits Administrator - Retirement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Administer the day-to-day activities of the DFA Retirement Plans (401k, Deferred Compensation, Pension, & Executive Plans) in accordance with all applicable Federal, State, and Plan guidelines. Participate in projects as needed associated with the Retirement Plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for researching and responding to inquiries from past and current employees with regards to their retirement benefits.
* Responsible for the integrity of the data pertaining to employees in all systems including third party vendors/administrators.
* Research and correct any/all data related errors.
* Reconcile, prepare wire transfers/check requests to pay 3rd party plan expenses and to fund employee and employer contributions into retirement plans, 401k, deferred compensation plans, etc.
* Reconcile all retirement related deductions in the payroll system to ensure accuracy and enter adjustments as appropriate. - Maintain historical database of predecessor plans including appropriate vesting, accruals, payouts, etc.
* Analyze the enrollment of employees in the retirement plans to ensure compliance with plan documents, guidelines, and policies.
* Distribute all legally required summary plan documents, notices, forms, etc.
* Coordinate the annual enrollment process of the non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
* Participate in all regulatory compliance activities including annual audits, Form 5500 preparation/filing, and compliance testing.
* Calculate and post annual employer contributions (SBRP, Discretionary Match, etc.) into employee accounts.
* Reconcile 401k match amounts and post annual \\"true-up\\" adjustments to participant accounts as appropriate.
* Assist with the coordination, development and delivery of employee communications including meetings, webinars, mailings, etc.
* Support merger and acquisition activities as necessary.
* Keep abreast of all current and applicable laws to ensure compliance with government regulations & adherence to all corresponding legal & compliance updates.
* Create and maintain procedure manual for all job duties.
* Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.