This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Downtown Seattle, WA
Description: Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Performs account analysis to identify trends, problems and root causes of ongoing issues and outlines solution plans to improve the situation for both Starbucks and the customer.
* Creates weekly work-plan to include customer calls, e-mails and correspondence based on account status; executes said plan, and is able to document progress towards said plan via account notes and status updates to supervisor
* Works cross-functionally to gather information and expertise to address issues identified with customer accounts
* Negotiates individually or as part of a team to resolve problems with favorable outcomes for Starbucks and the customer.
* Performs account reconciliations, daily credit holds, processing and validation of customer deductions and or invoices payable, recommendations for credit limit adjustments and bad debt write offs.
* Responds to customer inquiries on accounts regarding billing discrepancies or payment disputes.
* Performs account maintenance activities - resolves short pays, chargebacks and credit memos.
* May support senior collectors with research, invoice reprints, data gathering and related tasks.
Skills and Abilities:
* Effective customer service and negotiation skills
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
* Ability to prioritize work based on individual, team and department goals
* Ability to use MS Office applications at intermediate level: Excel, Word, Outlook
* Ability to use online accounting software - Oracle or equivalent, on the job training will be provided if needed.
* Ability to navigate Internet and conduct e-commerce activities with customer/vendor websites
* Ability to use basic office equipment: fax, copier, phone, 10-key
* 1-3 years B2B collections experience. This is not a consumer collections role and that experience will not translate well.
1. Why is this role open What need will this worker(s) fill - This position is open as the team requires coverage for open collections position.
2. Chance of extension/conversion Yes, there is an open FTE role. If this is the right fit, this would be a high likelihood.
3. Tell me about your team (size, culture, roles, initiatives, and hiring forecast) - Current team is 5 reporting into the HM. The dynamic is more heads down, independent work.
4. Personality and work style that will fit with the team - The current team is fairly quiet and reserved.
5. Is there specific project that this role will be for If so please describe it - licensed store (target, safeway, etc.) credit and collections. B2B soft collections.
6. What is your interview process What is the timeline - Phone and then in person, looking to hire ASAP so interviews will be very soon.