Corporate Controller 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY APOLLOS PARTNERS has been engaged to recruit for a CORPORATE CONTROLLER for a boutique investment firm (real estate) with an entrepreneurial spirit but the stability and reputation of an industry leader.
The CORPORATE CONTROLLER will responsible for the financial accounting and reporting of the corporate operating entities and all affiliated entities in the company's investment funds, note investments and development projects.
THE CORPORATE CONTROLLER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Oversight of complete close, reporting, and analysis process for entity wide operations
* Managing all accounting procedures to ensure proper tracking and recognition of all fixed assets, debt, investments, intercompany accounts and corporate allocations
* Ensuring accuracy and compliance of all personnel and payroll related expenses, including, but not limited, to ensuring proper accounting for payroll, benefits and workers compensation
* Directing loan draws for development projects ensuring compliance with all debt covenants
* Weekly cash forecasting, wire transfers, and managing bank relationships
* Establishing appropriate policy and procedure to manage the cash/AP process
* Preparing documentation for and coordinating year-end audits
* Developing and implementing ongoing process improvement initiatives
* Ad hoc projects when necessary
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
* CPA certification is highly preferred
* 7+ years of combined Public Accounting experience and Real Estate experience a plus
* Detailed knowledge of GAAP accounting is required
* Audit and management reporting experience is required
* Prior supervisory experience a plus
* Proficiency with Quickbooks, Yardi, M3, Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
* Offers competitive salaries, bonus plans
* Excellent benefits
* Executive exposure
* Travel opportunities
_About Apollos Partners, _
APOLLOS PARTNERS, is a full-service executive recruiting firm with headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Founded in 2009, we specialize in recruitment for all disciplines in accounting and finance. We source exceptional career opportunities for top talent with first-rate organizations. We see our clients and candidates as our Partners and our objective is to find our partners a job that will love or a resource they are unable to fathom how they were able to live without.
"We believe that everyone deserves a partner to believe in, APOLLOS is committed to being YOURS.