Corporate Controller 8/31/2016
Advanced Technology Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Advanced Technology Services (ATS) grew out of the need for American business to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global economy. ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.
ATS has an immediate opening for a Controller.
This individual will be responsible for directing and leading the financial accounting and internal control activities of the company and preparing and presenting financial reports to inform top management of financial performance and outlook.
* Establishing and maintaining the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives
* Preparing financial reports (including financial outlooks and financial forecasts) and presenting findings and recommendations to top management
* Determining corporate cash requirements and maintaining appropriate cash flow
* Monitoring and analyzing monthly operating results against budget
* Overseeing financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures
* Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
* Overseeing daily operations of the Accounting Department
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 5years of relevant experience in a senior level accounting or finance position
CPA or CMA preferred
Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
Advanced professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes
Ability to lead, facilitate, and participate in group meetings
ATS offers a competitive salary and benefits program which includes:
* Medical/dental plans
* Prescription drug program
* Vision plan
* 401(k) with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible spending account
ATS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.