At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We re not just designers. We re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there s something here for everyone.
Gensler is seeking a Corporate Counsel Generalist to join its Legal and Risk Management Studio. This position will report to the Senior Counsel, Corporate Legal.
What You Will Do
* Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements, including technology licensing agreements, professional services agreements, NDAs and other vendor agreements
* Manage intellectual property portfolio and provide advice and training on intellectual property law, including copyright, trademark and patent matters
* Research and provide analysis and recommendations relating to global architectural licensing and regulatory compliance
* Establish domestic and international subsidiaries and branch offices
* Maintain corporate records and handle general corporate governance and compliance matters
* Active bar admission in California
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in general corporate and commercial matters (in a law firm and/or corporate legal department)
* Significant experience establishing and maintaining corporate entities, including Board and shareholder actions and meetings
* Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to work with various functions and levels within an organization
* Self-motivated, flexible, positive
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our teams diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply. Gensler will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the san Francisco fair chance ordinance.