Corporate Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
IES Holdings, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
IES Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: IESC) is seeking to hire a Manager of Corporate Development. This position is ideal for candidates who want a challenging role that is a combination of private equity, operational/functional execution and management consulting. The Manager of Corporate Development will have the Unique opportunity to gain mergers & acquisitions experience in a public holding company environment, with exposure to internal strategic initiatives, corporate forecasting and investor relations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Source, evaluate and conduct due diligence of new platform and bolt-on investment opportunities, including the preparation of detailed financial models
* Manage the due diligence pipeline and process for acquisitions and investments, including reviewing, analyzing and presenting the information received
* Maintain corporate-level forecast models, assist in treasury initiatives and perform business and financial analyses.
* Draft board memos and presentations for senior management and other key stakeholders as part of transactions, strategic reviews and quarterly updates
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* The Corporate Development Manager must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and lead others to create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
* The Corporate Development Manager must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* The Corporate Development Manager must have proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
* The Corporate Development Manager must able to travel as needed.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Completion of at least 2+ years of professional experience (investment banking, management consulting, or transaction experience preferred)
* Must have minimum education Bachelor's degree
* Team-oriented, with an ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
* Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks
* Superior work ethic, integrity and self-motivation
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2015 fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, IES produced over $574 million in revenue and employed close to 3,000 employees at over 60 locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
* Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster | \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify