- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Corporate Finance Assistant
Healthcare Association of New York State - Rensselaer, NYThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Healthcare Associatio... Healthcare Association of New York State
- Rensselaer, NY
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- not providednot provided
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
The Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) is seeking a full-time Assistant to join our Corporate Finance division. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and provides administrative support to the CFO and Corporate Finance Department.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, service-oriented professional who is able to take direction from various members of management while working in a fast-paced environment and remaining focused on deadlines. Our ideal candidate will also possess a high degree of poise and tact, coupled with proactive communication skills, and strong attention to details and accuracy.
This position requires flexibility to handle a diverse range of administrative and specialized tasks, including but not limited to: answering phones, coordinating facility maintenance activities, clerical accounting tasks such as: scanning and electronic file management, processing expense vouchers and deposits, copying/collating/distributing documents, and scheduling meetings and travel arrangements.
• Associate’s degree preferred (High school diploma or GED required) with at least ten years of executive assistant experience required. Prior experience as an executive assistant to a CFO and/or experience in a finance/accounting environment preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism including maintaining confidentiality
• Highly organized with the ability to plan and work efficiently, work in a team environment and work under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package, including a 401(k) Plan. Qualified candidates are requested to send a resume and salary/history requirements in confidence to email@example.com (preferred) or:
Healthcare Association of New York State
One Empire Drive
Rensselaer, NY 12144
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance