Corporate Finance Intern- Marina del Rey
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Chance to work with growing $1 billion dollar fund based in Marina del Rey. Looking for an intern to perform initial deal screens on mergers, acquisitions and leverage buyouts and help coordinate our 4 person office.
* Be in office for 6hrs week, ideally MWF AM when we have our meetings. Plus work at least another 4 dedicated hours remotely (or in office, you'll have a desk and can be here as much as you want). Office is in Marina del Rey.
* Maintain pipeline of prospects and consolidate working papers for purpose of sending out an afternoon to do/update email of our progress on tasks/deals.
* Run a few errands; printing, shipping, etc
* Ideally be able to give initial quick deal screens on prospects (training provided).
* No cold calling, this is not a brokerage.
In return you will receive:
* Training on how to think through a variety of finance transactions, typically corporate or private equity buyouts.
* Exposure to investment decision process and participation in millions of dollars worth of transactions.
* Access to proprietary financing models
* Referral for placement in a full time position through anyone in our collective network.
* Completed first 2 accounting classes undergraduate upper classmen or MBA candidates will be accepted.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257