Corporate Manager of Restaurant, Bars and Nightlife 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
*Position can be remote and requires 80-90% travel
* The Corporate Manager of Restaurants Bars and Nightlife will help position food and beverage experiences as a brand differentiator and develop key competitive advantages to drive top line revenues while working closely with each hotel. This person will lead teams through resolutions; will participate in the development and execution of relevant strategies and tactics which result in creative revenue generation and improvement, lowered costs, increased efficiency and improved operating margins. The Corporate Manager will support a superior guest service delivery experience. For openings and transitions, this person will collaborate with the operations and F&B stakeholders and other members of the business concept development team, review project development, and social media plans. For new and existing businesses, this position supports and assists the Food and Beverage Management teams and Executive Chefs to create and nurture the corporate culture, manage financially successful businesses and ensure the highest quality of product and service. The Corporate Manager of Restaurants, Bar, and Nightlife will ensure that our expanding food and beverage operations meet the needs of our local communities as well as hotel guests. Directly support all Corporate Food and Beverage Operating and Financial standards including restaurant and bar operations Direct the efforts of identifying revenue opportunities as well as root causes of food and beverage related cost deficiencies at the hotel. Assist in the development of the strategic and tactical direction as it relates to the Food and Beverage operations and procurement functions of HEI Hotels and Resorts. Education: Bachelor of Science or related degree preferably from a Hotel or Business School. Experience: Ten years' experience in overall Food & Beverage operations. Skills and Abilities: Requires advanced knowledge of Food and Beverage principles and practices. Travel requirements are on average of 5 days per week to HEI Hotels. There is travel that will extend for a two week period. This will occur during restaurant openings or if there is a need to support a hotel during the time that the hotel is vacant their key Food and Beverage Leader. Complete knowledge of Micros and Micros Symphony systems. Job Functions (Learning and Applying Personal Expertise)
* Direct the efforts of identifying revenue and expense opportunities in restaurant, bar operations at HEI Hotels and Resorts.
* Identify root causes for hotel food and beverage specific areas of revenue cost deficiencies that are not in line with corporate programs.
* Implement plans and actions to correct these deficiencies and subsequent follow up. This includes taking an active role in the hotel's restaurant and bar operations so that there are immediate operational improvements. Development of restaurant and bar operational checklists to ensure consistency and thoroughness of this process
* Assist with restaurant and bar concept development for all hotels but primary focus will be on HEI's lifestyle / luxury branded concepts.
* Provide operational support to General Managers and other key property leadership in food and beverage. This support allows for consistency in HEI operating philosophies in conjunction with specific property brand standards.
* Assist with the Corporate beverage program utilizing market support from the beverage partners to develop revenue generating quarterly promotions, core beverage menus, and training programs for all food and beverage Associates.
* Continually evaluate and develop standard operating procedures relative to food and beverage operational excellence.
* Assist with new build and property acquisitions.
* Champion efforts to improve guest satisfaction and profitability performance by continuously raising operational effectiveness, standards, and staff performance.
* Identify service improvements, anticipate challenges, and create competitive breakthrough strategies Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled